Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fave Summer Makeup Trends

Summer makes me so happy!I love the sunshine, my overall happiness level goes up about 200 points when the sun starts to shine. Another happy-spot summer thing  is the relaxed beautiful makeup, I love it!  I love easy, breezy, beautiful makeup. When skin looks like skin, colors are fresh, and there is always the two extremes, the barely there look or the hot smokey eye <3

My favorite trends from the runway that I'll be wearing this summer:


Gentle Smokey Eye:


 (Lanvin, Spring/Summer 2012)

(Emilio Pucci, Spring/Summer 2012)





Metallic Eyes: 
(http://pinterest.com/meganbalas)

(gold leaf at Fendi, Spring/Summer 2012)

Wine Stained Lips: 


 (Donna Karen, Spring/Summer 2012)

Doll like Pretty:

 (Louis Vuitton, Spring/Summer 2012)

 (Valention, Spring/Summer 2012)
(Louise Vuitton, Spring/Summer 2012)


What's your favorite part about summer?

xx
Si

No comments:

Post a Comment