Sunday 10 February 2013

Favorite Products February 2013

I always love hearing about what other makeup artist are using in their kits, or what their new favorite products are. So I thought, maybe some of you enjoy them just as much as I do so I will share some of my favorite products this month.

First of all, eyes, I have been feeling more tired and haggard then usual lately so I have been really looking and trying out products to help with fine lines around the eyes, dark circles, bags etc.

EYES:

TREATMENT: TimeWise® Firming Eye Cream $40.00

WHY: I find in this winter I need to use an eye cream on a regular bases. Even though I am still quite young, I am starting to notice the texture of my skin changing. This is a rich formula that feels so amazing and smooth once applied, may need to opt for something else during the summer months, but for the cold winter and spring, this helps my eyes look less tired and my skin more supple. I love the way my eyes look and feel after this cream!

COVERAGE: DuWop Circle Block $28.00   

WHY: This product is amazing for all the tired ladies out there. It has two formulas for amazing results! First is the peachy water-resistant color correcting base, that primes the under eye and neutralize dark blue/purple/grey tones. Second is the concealer which you apply over the base and it matches your skin tone. Absolutely amazing. I recommend this to all my clients who have to deal with dark circles, it's the best system I've seen yet and it really makes a difference.



FACE:

Make sure you are moisturizer your skin, this weather will strip it dry!

INSTRUMENT FROM HEAVEN: My all-time, obsessed with,  new favorite product, I feel inept to do makeup with out it; Beauty Blender $26.00


WHY: I don't know except that it makes skin look amazing. IT IS MAGICAL. BUY ONE. Spray it with some water or wet it so it's damp, apply liquid or cream makeup (foundation, cream blush) and just love your face.  I need 20 of these in my kit.

BLUSH: Bella Bamba, Benefit Cosmetics $28.00


WHY: So pretty! It's light, but it adds warmth to the face because of the gold shimmer. I love a little bit of gold shimmer in blush just adds such a pretty glow to the skin. This pink is great because it is very versatile in coloring, not too cool and not too warm. It's my go to blush when I am doing my makeup half asleep and don't want to think about colors coordinating.



LIPS

Exfoliate with some H20 and baking soda on your kissers and stick to moisturizing lipsticks or yummy glosses , if it's not too windy ;)

GLOSS: DuWop Lip Venom in Pink Champagne $18.00


WHY: So long lasting, so yummy tasting/smelling. Plums lips, moisturizes lips, fills in lines in lips, really high shine and beautiful colors. I want them all!


  WHERE TO BUY:

DuWop:, Shoppers Drug Mart, 45 Vaughan Harvey Blvd, Moncton NB www.duwop.com
Mary Kay: Susan Britton at susan@trimediatlantic.com, www.marykay.ca
Benefit:  Shoppers Drug Mart,18 Champlain St, Dieppe NB,  www.benefitcosmetics.com
Beauty Blender: Sephora, Champlain Mall,  477 Paul St, Dieppe www.sephora.com


 Happy shopping and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

xx
sj

www.bastarachebeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment