Friday 8 November 2013

Beautiful Soft Winter Makeup

I love autumn and winter fashion - I love living in Canada where we get such beautiful seasons - but when It starts to cool off I think fashion and beauty just come alive. This winter is no different - the clothes and makeup are stunning. I will give a full review soon but think warms and neutrals for colours -Caramels, chocolates, burgundies , bronzes with a style ode to the 90 's extremes -very polished and lady like or grunge .
                                  
 On Josee we are clearly leaning towards ladylike -but still very soft. Because she is beautifully fair I opted for light colour choices but still kept them in the warm palette so she didn't look washed out. 

-Recreate this look-



Fall/winter 2013 makeup trends






This look would also look great with another fall trend which is the berry lip! So pretty loving it!
|These are some of my favorite products I use to create new looks all the time - one of my favorite drug store steals right now? Rimmel Lipsticks. The one in this photo is Nude Delight and only cost $3.94 !!

Talk soon!

xx
sj
www.bastarachebeauty.com
Photo Credit: Denis Duquette Model: Josee Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment